Product and Solutions
MINERVA is the leading provider of portable, open-path, and stationary/fixed gas analyzers as well as alarm systems to help you with both continuous and temporary monitoring of gases even in low levels of concentration. You can choose from an extensive array of gas analyzers that often measure in terms of ppb or ppm ranges. The usual applications of gas analyzers include the following:
- Stack or flue gas monitoring for scrubber or burner efficiency checks
- CEMS or Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Manufacturing or Industrial Process Monitoring
Types of Gas Analyzers
Gas analyzers are a device which can be used for analyzing exhaust emissions. These can test various gases, including carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, oxygen, and others.
Different kinds of tools for analyzing gases are now available for every customer to choose from. Below is a quick description of each one together with their different purposes and functions:
- NDIR or Non-dispersive infrared differential gas analyzer – This is a tool which can measure air samples of CO2 or carbon dioxide. This comes in handy for determining the level of concentration of this particular gas in air.
- Residual gas analyzer – This has been designed for monitoring vacuum system contamination. This can also control process. These are often referred to as RGAs. These can be used for detection of impurities in low pressure environment of gas. These can also be used for judging the vacuum’s quality. These can be found in applications which are of high vacuum like research compartments, surface science setups, and accelerators. The most commonly available type of this tool is the open ion source, yet the closed ion source is available as well.
- Infrared gas analyzer – It basically measures the concentration of gases in the industry boilers and wastes. It can also measure oxygen’s sample gas concentration.
As everyone knows that various pollutants are present in our environment due to some artificial and natural processes, which take place in our daily life, formation of smog, acid raid, and several types of allergies happen because of air pollutants. It is your duty to make the environment pollution free from pollutants and it is essential to pay importance to eco-friendly energy production. All equipment or tools must work efficiently, yet if the equipment isn’t working properly, it must be eliminated to save the environment. That is the reason why in today’s life a lot of gas analyzers were made to detect the gas concentration and measure the quantity of various gases in the air samples to run the process of combustion.
Gas analyzers are absolutely helpful in saving the environment as they can access the gas that’s there in the environment and what’s its quantity and one may guess that once harmful gas quantity increasing or not. Aside from gas analyzers that detect gas measurement in the system, oxygen analyzers and separate analyzers for hydrogen can be a good addition to your collection of gas analyzers. If you don’t know which type of gas analyzers you need, MINERVA is here to help you always with our full range of gas detection systems.